Friday 24 January 2014

Something about "Chadaro"




Hi my name is Priyanka Kulkarni.

I did my schooling from DPYA high school, Dadar and my graduation from SIES college of commerce and economics, Sion. I am currently pursuing Masters in Public Relations from Mumbai University. I am a dancer by profession also.

This blog is part of an assignment for the subject, "New Media and Technology" and the topic is "CHADARO TAZA TAZAA"

Its PURE, HEALTHY AND HYGIENIC and is called "CHADARO". Chadaro offers Vegetarian and Jain Veg food,its brand “Chadao Taza Tazaa” is a venture for all the true food lovers.

Chadaro's emphasis is on Indian ethnic food and dedication to sustainable development. They have introduced themselves at Vasai, Thane and are engaged in TIFFIN(Thali) services. They serve individuals, banks, corporate houses etc and the also serve kids breakfast and lunch in schools. This company ensures the quality of food and you'll love the taste. This company is committed to producing best quality home cooked food with a difference.

Through this blog, I will talk about the different services they offer and also mainly about their marketing strategies.


No comments:

Post a Comment